- Sony FDR-AX33 Handycam (Check out at Circulation Desk)
- Insta360 One X2 - 360 Degrees camera (Check out at Circulation Desk)
- Tri-pods for cameras
- Chroma Key Screens (Green, Blue, Black, or White)
- 1 PC with Logitech Webcam, speakers, and Blue Yeti Microphone
- 1 PC with 3D Scanner and Sony MDR-ZX310AP Stereo Headphones
- 1 Samsung 6 Series Flat UHD Smart LED TV mounted on a wheeled cart (Check out at Circulation Desk)
- 1 Standing Lectern
- 4 Photographic Lights (2 LED Umbrella Diffusion and 2 Bi-Color LED)
The TBRC Library Studio
Record and edit videos, lectures, presentations and more.
Please use the scheduler below to select your desired dates & times. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the front desk with any questions.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Same-day walk-ins are subject to approval and are first-come, first-served. Use the arrows on the scheduler to move to the next available opening.
- Reservations can be made in one hour intervals up to a maximum of three hours per day.
- Reservations are subject to approval by Library administration.
- The Studio cannot be reserved for study purposes or as a classroom.
- On the date and time of your reservation, you must visit the TBRC Library front desk for access.
- Cancellations can be made by following the link in your confirmation email.
- To save your work, bring a storage device such as a USB drive, or upload to a cloud service such as OneDrive. Library staff are not responsible for files that are lost or deleted from the Studio computers.
- No food or drinks allowed in the room, with the exception of capped water bottles.
- Equipment cannot leave the Studio without a Library administrator's permission.
- Camtasia Studio 2020.012
- Vegas Pro 12 Movie Studio HD
- DaVinci Resolve 18
- OBS Studio
- Kaltura Capture
- Microsoft Office 365
- AutoDesk Fusion 360
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding